In the case of an emergency dial 999

Anti-Social Behaviour
Please report any incidents of anti-social behaviour by dialling 101.

The area now has a Countrywatch team who will look at poaching, ASB on rural land (misuse of
footpaths/fields, raves) and fly tipping (illegal dumping of waste).  Incidents to be reported as any other incident on 101.

For non-urgent, general enquiries  or to report a crime please dial 101.